National Recovery Technologies (“NRT”) located in Nashville, Tennessee, is a leader in designing, manufacturing, and installing optical sorting technology. Since our inception in 1981, our people have been industry thought-leaders and technology innovators, focused on quality of manufacturing and a strong commitment to customer service. An equipment manufacturing and engineering company, NRT provides cutting edge sorting solutions to the recycling industry. NRT is a world leader in waste and recycling sorting and automation technology deployed worldwide.
NRT is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join the team at their Nashville office.
In this role, you will be tasked with completion of the administrative needs for the NRT office and assisting with a variety of data entry and filing responsibilities. You will be responsible for the organization of the reception area, conference rooms and all common areas. Additionally, you will answer the multi-line phone system and act as a liaison between internal and external customers, both on the phone as well as in person. You will assist the finance team with various types of data entry while providing administrative support to the executive team and other department leaders.
If you have these qualifications, knowledge, skills, and abilities…
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Experience operating a switchboard/telephone console of 10 lines or more preferred
- Experience working with Microsoft Office required; Basic Excel proficiency required
- You would be described as: personable, high energy, organized, detail oriented, and cheerful
- You must be a clear, concise communicator both verbally and in writing
- Have outstanding teamwork skills and respect and value others
- You value integrity, find pride in a task well done and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with opportunities to interact with team members, clients, callers, and other visitors.
And are interested in these responsibilities…
- Answering telephone calls and giving information to callers, taking messages, and transferring calls to appropriate individuals
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail or other materials
- Preparing agendas and making office arrangements, preparing for internal and external meetings or events including maintaining the conference room calendar and ensuring it is ‘meeting ready’ at all times
- Coordinating catering for luncheons, including set up and tear down
- Maintaining kitchen area including making coffee, stocking kitchen with napkins, paper towels, sugar, etc.
- Providing administrative support to other departments, including but not limited to:
- Preparing expense reports using SAP Concur for executive/leadership team members
- Ordering office supplies, marketing materials and cleaning supplies
- Assisting the finance staff with various elements of data entry into Excel and the accounting system, including but not limited to:
- Data entry of AP invoices and scanning and e-filing invoice and supporting pages on the server
- Processing vendor payments, matching check stub to invoices, and stuffing envelopes for mailing of non-electronic payments
- Entering daily information into Excel time tracking spreadsheet
- Scanning and e-filing customer billings and supporting documentation on the server
- Entering payroll values into job costing module
- Assisting the Sr. Accountant by reviewing vendor statements for missing invoices
- Assisting with annual document retention policy execution, which includes scanning, verifying scans and shredding documentation or helping to arrange external records destruction and e-recycling vendor
You will receive...
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits program including but not limited to Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- A positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement within the organization
Please visit our website (www.JoinBHS.com) to apply and learn more.
NRT will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. Currently, we do not offer VISA sponsorship or transfers at this time, unless specifically noted in the posting.
NRT participates in the E-Verify program.
Equal Opportunity Employer
NRT is an Equal Opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran or protected veteran status, genetic information, and other legally protected characteristics.