Headquartered in Eugene, Oregon, Bulk Handling Systems (BHS) is a worldwide leader in the innovative design, engineering, manufacturing and installation of sorting systems and components for the solid waste, recycling, waste-to-energy, plastics, and construction and demolition industries. Wholly owned subsidiaries include Nihot (Amsterdam), National Recovery Technologies (Nashville, TN) and Zero Waste Energy (Pleasant Hill, CA). Clients around the globe choose BHS because of its experience, dedication to cutting-edge technology, quality construction and durability, and unmatched customer service. In business since 1976, we have won numerous industry awards and are poised for continued innovation and growth.
BHS is looking for an Assembler I to join the team at our Eugene, Oregon location.
If you have these qualifications, knowledge, skills, and abilities...
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to read and interpret assembly blueprints preferred
- Prior hands-on mechanical experience preferred
- Previous experience operating an overhead crane is preferred
- Prior forklift experience preferred
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis and be able to work most of the workday on your feet
And are interested in these responsibilities...
- Reading and interpreting assembly blueprints and planning assembly operation of components
- Positioning and aligning components, such as discs/shafts and belts, for assembly manually or using overhead cranes. Adjusting parts for proper fit and assembly using hand tools and power tools
- Setting and verifying parts clearances
- Fastening motor units to assemblies using hand tools and power tools, adhering to torc values and grease line values
- Attaching identification marks and warning stickers on components
- Inspecting, testing, and adjusting completed components to ensure that specifications, tolerances and customer order requirements are met
You will receive...
- A positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement within the organization
- Comprehensive benefits program including but not limited to Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
Please visit our website (www.JoinBHS.com) to apply and learn more.
BHS will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. Currently, we do not offer VISA sponsorship or transfers at this time, unless specifically noted in the posting.
BHS participates in the E-Verify program.
Equal Opportunity Employer
BHS is an Equal Opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran or protected veteran status, genetic information, and other legally protected characteristics.