Shipping and Receiving Clerk
National Recovery Technologies (“NRT”) located in Nashville, Tennessee, is a leader in designing, manufacturing, and installing optical sorting technology. Since our inception in 1981, our people have been industry thought-leaders and technology innovators, focused on quality of manufacturing and a strong commitment to customer service. An equipment manufacturing and engineering company, NRT provides cutting edge sorting solutions to the recycling industry. NRT is a world leader in waste and recycling sorting and automation technology deployed worldwide NRT has the world’s largest installed capacity in PET plastic reclamation plants.
NRT is currently looking for a Shipping & Receiving Clerk to join the team.
In this role, you will support the production and service departments through the coordination, receipt, and distribution of incoming materials to meet daily production and shipping needs. You will receive, unpack, verify, and record incoming materials. You will also kit and arrange materials for transportation within facility and to customers.
If you have these qualifications, knowledge, skills, and abilities . . .
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in a warehouse, stockroom or receiving role a plus
- Ability to read and understand incoming receipts, invoices, manifests, and orders
- Forklift experience required, forklift certification a plus
- Microsoft Office experience (Outlook, Excel, Word) a plus
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and be able to work most of the workday on their feet
- Must be able to work fixed business hours Monday through Friday
And can handle these responsibilities . . .
- Unloading vendor trucks, verifying receipts, and inspecting material quality
- Distributing materials to proper warehouse locations in a First-in-First-out (FIFO) method
- Removing all dunnage and excess packaging from incoming material
- Examining contents and comparing with records to verify accuracy of incoming shipment
- Building custom wood shipping pallets and crates for finished goods
- Kitting materials for distribution to the shop and other manufacturing facilities
- Kitting finished goods to ship to customers
- Delivering part kits to and from work areas
- Performing cycle counts for inventory group
- Operating a forklift as needed
- Coordinating the packaging of all spare parts, warranties, and contingencies in support of the Parts Department
- Ensuring inventory and work in process materials are organized in facility and storage yard
- Processing and completing all corporate shipments and assisting with customer shipments when necessary
We will give you . . .
- Competitive Pay
- Dental, including Orthodontia
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous pay for time off, including vacation, holiday, sick, bereavement, jury duty
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Targeted learning and development opportunities
- Positive and friendly work environment
And so much more!
This is an exciting time to be a leader in a rapidly growing company on the verge of even greater success. If you think you have what it takes to be part of a company that strives to create a working environment that stimulates team spirit, passion, engagement and achievement, we want to hear from you!
Please visit our website (www.nrtsorters.com) to learn more about National Recovery Technologies. Please click the Careers Link under the “About Us” tab to apply. This will route you to our parent company, Bulk Handling Systems, and the application process.
National Recovery Technologies values diversity in its work force and is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.