Manager, Financial Reporting and Treasury Services
Headquartered in Eugene, Oregon, Bulk Handling Systems (BHS) is a worldwide leader in the innovative design, engineering, manufacturing and installation of sorting systems and components for the solid waste, recycling, waste-to-energy, plastics, and construction and demolition industries. Wholly owned subsidiaries include Nihot (Amsterdam), National Recovery Technologies (Nashville, TN) and Zero Waste Energy (Pleasant Hill, CA). Clients around the globe choose BHS because of its experience, dedication to cutting-edge technology, quality construction and durability, and unmatched customer service. In business since 1976, we have won numerous industry awards and are poised for continued innovation and growth.
BHS has an exciting opportunity for a Manager, Financial Reporting and Treasury Services to join the team!
In this role you will interface with the BHS senior executives and the senior financial staff of its subsidiaries on financial reporting and treasury services. You will also work closely with counterparts at financial institutions providing services to the BHS. You will routinely receive and complete time sensitive requests for financial information and adhere to financial reporting deadlines.
If you have these qualifications, knowledge, skills, and abilities . . .
- A bachelor's degree in Accounting, CPA a plus
- 4+ years’ financial accounting experience
- Experience with ERP systems, generating and analyzing financial statements, reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Hands on approach with a high degree of personal initiative
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
And can handle these responsibilities . . .
- Financial Reporting:
- Preparing consolidated monthly financial reporting packages
- Preparing annual financial statements
- Leading the annual budget process
- Treasury Services:
- Interfacing with financial institutions
- Interfacing with broker/carrier for construction bonds
- Responsible for the day-to-day cash management
- Initiating and managing foreign exchange contracts
- Initiating and managing letters of credit
- Managing the process for customer letters of credit
- Overseeing Value Added Tax (VAT) and other international filings
- Assisting with insurance renewals and claims
We will give you . . .
- Competitive Pay
- Dental, including Orthodontia
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous pay for time off, including vacation, holiday, sick, bereavement, jury duty
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Targeted learning and development opportunities
- Positive and friendly work environment
This is an exciting time to be part of a rapidly growing company on the verge of even greater success. If you think you have what it takes to be part of a company that strives to create a working environment that stimulates team spirit, passion, engagement, and achievement, we want to hear from you!
Please visit our website (WWW.BULKHANDLINGSYSTEMS.COM) to apply and learn more.
BHS values diversity in its work force and is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled