Project Management Coordinator
Headquartered in Eugene, Oregon, Bulk Handling Systems (BHS) is a worldwide leader in the innovative design, engineering, manufacturing and installation of sorting systems and components for the solid waste, recycling, waste-to-energy, plastics, and construction and demolition industries. Wholly owned subsidiaries include Nihot (Amsterdam), National Recovery Technologies (Nashville, TN) and Zero Waste Energy (Pleasant Hill, CA). Clients around the globe choose BHS because of its experience, dedication to cutting-edge technology, quality construction and durability, and unmatched customer service. In business since 1976, we have won numerous industry awards and are poised for continued innovation and growth.
BHS has an exciting opportunity for a Project Management Coordinator located at our headquarters in Eugene, Oregon. In this role you will primarily organizes the completion of mechanical equipment projects while supporting the administrative components of projects on behalf of the Project Management Team. Your main focus will be on ensuring key deadlines are known and adhered to. The Project Management team strives to provide effective communication between all groups, efficient planning of resources and execution of projects. You will interact and communicate frequently with key stakeholder departments including the Controls, Engineering and Service teams, regarding project status. Your initiative, knowledge, experience, and communication skills will allow you to identify improvement opportunities and take actions to develop and implement solutions.
If you have these qualifications, knowledge, skills, and abilities . . .
- An Associate’s degree and/or a minimum of three (3) years’ experience assisting a department or assigned group
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Project and Excel
- Experience with Procore or related software
- Highly organized, self-motivated individual who can work independently as well as work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication.
- Familiarity with technical drawings and schematics
This is an office-centric position located in Eugene, Oregon.
And can handle these responsibilities . . .
- Coordinating and supporting the Project Management, Service and Engineering teams through organization of field reports and data, photos, job folders, calendar and contractor reports, ensuring project plans are being followed.
- Overseeing all aspects of assigned projects, setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and monitoring and summarizing progress of project. Communicating directly with customers, Project Engineers, vendors and contractors concerning project cost, staffing and scheduling.
- Maintaining project schedules, standard templates and job books. Preparing Customer Project Plans for presentation and final customer sign-off.
- Working closely with the Projects Group Manager in developing and maintaining team resource calendar.
- Assisting with contractor bid and award process occasionally.
- Creating contracts and verifying payment terms.
- Ensuring contractors have proper documentation and licenses as requested by the Project Manager.
- Tracking change orders to ensure timely resolution. Working with Engineering and Project Manager to ensure installation drawings and related materials are printed and on-site timely.
- Coordinating paint selection with Project Manager, Paint Department and customer, and occasionally coordinating paint sample delivery to site.
- Coordinating weekly Project Management meeting; taking and distributing notes. Assisting in project recap analysis and meetings.
- Coordinating new project kick off meetings and service hand off meetings.
- Creating documentation, reports and presentations as needed for each project.
- Maintaining risk management insurance portal through insurance broker.
- Completing other duties as assigned.
We will give you . . .
- Competitive Pay
- Dental, including Orthodontia
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous pay for time off, including vacation, holiday, sick, bereavement, jury duty
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Targeted learning and development opportunities
- Positive and friendly work environment
This is an exciting time to be part of a rapidly growing company on the verge of even greater success. If you think you have what it takes to be part of a company that strives to create a working environment that stimulates team spirit, passion, engagement, and achievement, we want to hear from you!
Please visit our website (WWW.BULKHANDLINGSYSTEMS.COM) to apply and learn more.
BHS values diversity in its work force and is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply for this Position