Nihot Sales Manager
Nihot Recycling Technology located in Amsterdam, NL is a member of the Bulk Handling Systems (BHS) Family of Companies and is the leading global provider of air technology to the waste and recycling industries. Nihot’s air separators reflect a superior reliability, offering the highest waste separation efficiencies. From consultation and design to manufacture, delivery, installation and ongoing training and support, Nihot’s team of in-house experts are engaged in every step of the process.
Nihot’s high-quality systems and components that are built for the long-run and are utilized for virtually all types of solid waste innovative products, are creating a massive demand in the marketplace. Consumer and corporate mandates to increase recycling, reduce carbon footprint, and increase sustainability on a global scale are more important than ever before. As a result, we are looking for a North American Sales Manager located on the east coast of the United States.
The Sales Manager reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing located at our Amsterdam office. This position is commercially responsible for achieving set targets in North America by selling Nihot machines and services and maintaining contact with customer base. This role manages the sales funnel from lead to order, ensuring products are sold in accordance with budgeted objectives to obtain target profitability and sales volumes. The Sales Manager continually evaluates the market opportunities for the Nihot technologies, both within the current install base and by targeting new clients.
If you have these qualifications, knowledge, skills, and abilities . . .
- Bachelor’s degree (technical or business) preferred
- Minimum of four (4) years relevant international sales experience
- Experience with selling capital goods and/or machines in the B2B market
- Solid command of MS Office, particularly Excel
- Excellent communication skills: command of English required; bilingual highly desired, preferably in Spanish or French
- Ability to travel abroad, predominately, and frequently to Amsterdam
- Ability to understanding technical scope and product line
And can handle these responsibilities . . .
- Contributing to the establishment of the annual commercial business plan and budget
- Achieving budgeted revenue targets within the assigned area/territory
- Undertaking proactive initiatives to meet and exceed the sales targets, providing reports to the Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Managing sales from lead generation to purchase order, monitoring progress through final customer acceptance
- Contributing to achieving the defined overall sales budget and targets
- Serving as the main point of contact for commercial customer requests; developing and maintaining relationships including expanding customer base and exceeding customer expectations
- Generating new leads and closing deals
- Taking the initiative to exceed customer expectations
- Processing and addressing customer questions and any complaints
- Continuously tracking opportunities and deal status in the CRM system
- Drawing up quotations in close cooperation with sales support and managing issued quotations
- Completing data entry for order registration forms and sales status in CRM software.
- Participating in the kick-off meetings when transferring a project from Sales to Operations.
- Participating in the Nihot sales meetings.
- Identifying and participating in conferences and other relevant trade shows, both international and domestic.
- Organizing and supervising testing of material from customers to generate (extra) sales; both at Nihot/BHS premises and at the customer’s site.
- Traveling extensively, 70% of the time, both domestic and international.
We will give you . . .
- Competitive base pay and attractive commission plan
- Dental, including Orthodontia
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous pay for time off, including vacation, holiday, sick, bereavement, jury duty
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Targeted learning and development opportunities
- Positive and friendly work environment
And so much more!
This is an exciting time to be a leader in a rapidly growing company on the verge of even greater success. If you think you have what it takes to be part of a company that strives to create a working environment that stimulates team spirit, passion, engagement, and achievement, we want to hear from you!
Please visit our website (https://nihot.nl) to learn more about Nihot Recycling Technology. To apply for this position, please visit the BHS website at www.BulkHandlingSystems.com and click on the Careers link to apply.
BHS and its subsidiaries values diversity in its work force and is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled